Select an Occasion
Pick an occasion for your group card. Style the board in minutes.
Invite people & groups
Watch the Kudoboard come to life as a group of people contribute to it.
Send the group card to the individual or team recipient. For added value, push a button to convert it to a slideshow, a book, attach gift cards or integrate to Slack, Teams, and your Intranet.
Boost Morale, Connection & Happiness
It’s powerfully simple. Appreciated and connected people foster happy teams with thriving results.
- Your logo at the top
- Board export
- Custom pricing
- Tagging, likes, & comments
- Custom URL
- Custom disclaimer
- Proactive moderation
- Custom input fields
- Multiple administrators
- Board metrics
- Embeddable slideshow
- Dedicated account manager
Mothers’s Day Slideshow, Done Right
Your colleague has his 50th birthday next week. Dad is retiring. Your son just graduated from college. For those special events when you are getting everyone together to celebrate – a slideshow is often the perfect way to share the love.
With Kudoboard’s slideshow maker, we’ve got you covered.
Create a Kudoboard with photos, GIFs, videos, and messages. Send the slideshow link directly to your Mom, or invite the whole family to contribute for an in-person celebration. Boom, you are officially a Mother’s Day savant!
Frequently asked questions about Mother’s Day Slideshow
Most of us are familiar with creating slides for PowerPoint presentations, but what do you do when that doesn’t fully meet your slideshow needs? With Kudoboard there is a better way to make a lasting impression on the mothers in your life. A Mother’s Day slideshow from Kudoboard allows you to take your Mother’s Day card – full of messages, photos, GIFs, and videos – and display it on a screen for everyone in your group to enjoy.
We have worked to make this process so simple and quick that anyone can do it!
Once you click the “Create a Kudoboard” button on our website, select our “Milestone board.” The Milestone board contains the slideshow function, as well as allows unlimited posts from contributors on your board. Our template will then walk you through the next steps of choosing a recipient, naming your board, and choosing a background that fits your style. Voila! Your Mother’s Day board is set up. You can now add whatever messages or posts you would like. Once you are done, email the link to everyone in your group so they can join in on the fun. They can add messages, photos, GIFs, or videos to the board and all of it will be displayed as you play the slideshow. You will be amazed at how seamless and easy the process is!
Currently, you cannot add music to your slideshow. Songs make a great addition to a Mother’s Day photo slideshow and you can still use them even without adding them directly to your board. You can easily play the audio in another tab, play songs from a speaker in the room, or add a youtube video of the song you want as a post on the board to be played during the slideshow.
The most popular music for your slideshow depends on your audience. Who is your Mother’s Day slideshow for? Who is it from? Your song choice will change if your viewers are at a preschool Mother’s Day celebration vs. sitting at home in your mom’s living room. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a song for your Mother’s Day slideshow:
- Does the song match your audience?
- What era does the song come from?
- What type of lyrics does the song have?
- Do you want the songs to have religious themes?
- Are there special songs you could use (e.g. your mom’s favorite song, or a special song for your family, etc.)
Your board is full and looks exactly how you want it – now what? This is the fun part! When you are ready to play your Mother’s Day slideshow, simply click “play slideshow” located on your board or in your dashboard. Adjustments can be made for how you want your slideshow to be played, such as:
- The speed it plays
- If you want the title to show during the slideshow
- The order of the posts
- Skipping certain posts or videos
- Displaying a QR code on the screen for anyone who wants to contribute live during the slideshow
Kudoboard has 100+ backgrounds to choose from for your Mother’s Day slideshow, or our Milestone board allows you to upload a custom background. If you choose to create your own background, select “change background” on your board, select “custom background” in the pop-up panel, and add your background. Then choose a header color, a background color, and click “save changes.”
The great thing about using a Kudoboard slideshow is the chance to customize it to whatever you need it to be! The sky is the limit for what type of Mother’s Day slideshow you want to present. If you are stuck and looking for some ideas to get you going, here are some options to try:
- Slideshow for Grandma: Grandmas are moms too! Surprise your grandma with a slideshow full of messages, memories, photos, and more from her kids and grandkids.
- Slideshow from kids: Each child posts a picture of them with their mom and writes a message to her or shares their favorite memory.
- Favorite child: take your boring “slideshow for mom” idea and swap it for a contest to be chosen as “the favorite child.” Each kid has to use the Mother’s Day board to share why they think they deserve the title, and then the slideshow is played for Mom to decide the outcome.
- School Mother’s Day party: Have each child in the class share a message or write a poem for their mom to put on the Mother’s Day board, and play the slideshow during a class party.
- Guess who?: Members of the family anonymously post something they love about their mom or a favorite memory they have with her, and their mom has to guess who it is from as she watches the slideshow.
Yes! The ability to download your Mother’s Day slideshow comes with any board that allows a slideshow. Both the board creators and admins of the board can export and download the slideshow. Once you open your Mother’s Day board, click “Play slideshow.” As your slideshow starts to play, look in the right-hand corner for the settings button and click “export video.” Once your video is ready you will receive an email with a button to download.
Still have more questions? Come check out our blog! We regularly post new content to help you find what you need. Once you are there, feel free to poke around and see if any of the other content piques your interest.
As always, we love hearing from you – so please contact us with any unanswered questions!