Start with a custom background, then choose your fonts and settings.
Invite people & groups
Invite employees, managers, executives, and even customers to share photos, GIFs, videos, memories, and more. People can contribute from anywhere!
You can deliver your company celebration board to the entire company on a specified date or display as a slideshow during your office party.
Show the posts on your company celebration board during the event. Preserve the moment forever by bookmarking the company event board or printing it as a beautiful hardbound book.
Customize your company celebration cards – here’s a taste:
Take it to the next Level with a Subscription
Team morale boost, delivered.
Empower colleagues to celebrate each other and have a stronger sense of belonging at work with Elevate by Kudoboard.
Unlimited boards and multiple board creators to celebrate all your milestones, company events, & peer-to-peer recognition.
Custom branding lets you personalize your Kudoboard’s with your organization look & feel.
Automate board creation for employee birthdays and work anniversaries.
Integrate with your key systems like SSO, Slack or MS Teams, and more.
- Your logo at the top
- Custom pricing
- Custom URL
- Proactive moderation
- Multiple administrators
- Embeddable content
- Board export
- Tagging, likes, and comments
- Custom disclaimer
- Custom input fields
- Board metrics
- Dedicated account manager
Easily customize the look and feel for your corporate event, including background artwork, fonts, personalization, display experience and add-ons.
Executives, coworkers, clients, vendors… anyone can add to your online company celebration board, no matter where they are. Just drop them the link or display the QR code.
A Kudoboard post is much more than a signature or quick “Way to go!” Posts can include shout outs, memories, photos, videos, and any other tribute.
No need to worry about walking a card around or getting their address. Simply schedule the board to be shared via email on a day of your choosing.
Recipients can quickly thank contributors once they receive their card or after the company celebration.
Print your memories, photos, and shout outs for a permanent keepsake in memory of your loved one.
Display your company celebration board during the celebration or on a team meeting—our slideshows are perfect!
Add a Gift Card
Attach a gift card to your Kudoboard for additional celebration and appreciation.
Great for Hybrid Teams
Remote and hybrid teams can still be connected through virtual company events. Kudoboard’s features are designed for virtual connection.
Kudoboards are more sustainable for your wallet AND the earth.
reason people leave their job is because of a lack of recognition.
of people would be happier if they were celebrated at work.
of people feel happier at work when they receive a Kudoboard.
prefer a Kudoboard over a paper card. It’s more authentic.
of customers experience a positive impact on morale with Kudoboard.
prefer contributing to a Kudoboard over a paper card. It’s more fun.
improvement in team morale is gained by Kudoboard deployment.
say companies undervalue the effects of recognizing people.
6 Ways to Get Large Offices to Sign Group Greeting Cards
Getting the everyone engaged in signing group greeting cards is no easy feat, but it’s an important part of overall success.
8 Best Birthday eCards
It is important to recognize birthdays so our loved ones know what they mean to us. Make their day special and save time and with these great options for birthday eCards.
Frequently asked questions about company celebration boards
Companies may have many reasons to have company celebrations. Examples include annual celebrations such as anniversaries, or smaller quarterly events like team building exercises. Here are a few more reasons why companies should have company celebrations:
- Anniversaries: This can be a great way to include families or spouses, and of course every company should celebrate the anniversary of their company.
- Team building exercises: This can be a quarterly event that helps new and seasoned employees feel involved and boosts morale.
- New Product Launch: If your company has just launched a cool new product, a company celebration is a great way to involve the community and employees. This can also improve everyone’s knowledge on the product and a great way to bring in new customers.
- Holiday Parties: Of course, many companies utilize the holidays to celebrate. These can be made family friendly (or just for spouses). This is a great way to boost morale and give a small gift to employees (or host an amazing party to say thank you for working so hard throughout the year).
There are many ways companies can celebrate their anniversary. Companies can choose to have the celebration be employees only, or invite only spouses of employees, or possibly even the whole family. Here are some ideas for companies who are about to celebrate their anniversary in a unique way.
- Rent out a theme park or water park.
- Create a visual timeline of your company’s progress and important milestones
- Have an award ceremony
- Have a day of service, choose a worthy organization or host a local park clean-up.
- Create a Kudoboard and have employees share their favorite memories from the year, and show it as a slideshow at the company party.
Company events, small and large, are important because they are a great way to bring co-workers together in a meaningful and enjoyable way. Company celebrations and events are also a great way to improve or maintain the company culture and employee experience. Here are more reasons why company celebrations are good:
- Company events promote team building.
- Company celebrations encourage positivity among employees and management.
- Events can make employees feel appreciated.
- Celebrations can boost productivity.
- Company celebrations can enhance employee retention and job satisfaction.
Overall, company events have no downside. Companies should find time to celebrate their employees and offer a way to improve employee morale.
Great question! Kudoboard is the perfect platform for helping with company events. Whether the event is large or small, Kudoboard has many options and uses. Here are some ideas for companies to use Kudoboard:
- Executive celebrations such as birthdays or farewells that the whole team can contribute to.
- Company milestones where team members and management can contribute to the board, and it can be shown as a slideshow.
- Contests where employees can vote for their favorite content on a board (examples: best costume, cutest pet, etc.)
- External events where people outside of the company can contribute or take part in certain boards, customers can vote on new products, etc. Companies can turn on proactive moderation for added control.
Remember, any Kudoboard can be shown as a slideshow at company events. Kudoboard has awesome features for businesses, including the following:
- Unlimited boards and posts
- Metrics and data export
- Multiple board creators
- Custom branding
- Embeddable content
- Slack and teams integration
And so much more. The possibilities are endless, and Kudoboard is happy to help with any celebration or event your company may have.
Signing up for Kudoboard is easy! To sign up, go to Kudoboard for businesses and choose your plan. The business plan has a price range that varies on how many employees your company has. Plans start at $299 per year for up to 50 employees.
If your company has more than 501 employees, contact Kudoboard to discuss plan options. The enterprise plan has everything that the business plan has to offer, plus the following:
- Bulk creation of boards
- Unlimited boards and posts
- Dedicated account manager
- SSO available.
Great question! Here is an example of a Kudoboard for a company event (this one was for a costume contest). Remember, Kudoboard is great for any occasion, season, or holiday, and is a great way to connect employees through special occasions, events, and shout outs.
Yes! Our blog has a plethora of posts about everything business related, including special work events such as birthdays, anniversaries, retirement and more. We post regularly, so there is a high likelihood of finding the information you need.