Add fun GIFs, videos, messages, and photos for the birthday celebration
Invite people & groups
Invite friends, family, and coworkers to add birthday messages to the group card.
Deliver Birthday celebration
Deliver the group birthday card online, printed as a book, or play the slideshow at the birthday party!
Make someone’s day special
Your recipient can enjoy their online birthday card forever.
Denali’s birthday is coming up. Her brother Kevin started her a surprise Kudoboard and added photos & videos. He was planning to send it directly but decided to invite others to make it a group card
- Your logo at the top
- Board export
- Custom pricing
- Tagging, likes, & comments
- Custom URL
- Custom disclaimer
- Proactive moderation
- Custom input fields
- Multiple administrators
- Board metrics
- Embeddable slideshow
- Dedicated account manager
Personalized birthday card for grandma, done right
eCards were one of the first viral hits of the 1990s internet. Unfortunately, they also became synonymous with cheap, ad-laden sites flashing outdated stock images. If you were wondering “How can I show someone I care…but not really?” – eCards were the unfortunate, but true, digital answer to your question.
But not anymore.
Forget about the corny jokes and annoying popups. With Kudoboard, you can create personalized, online cards with pictures, videos, and notes celebrating your grandma’s birthday. You can even invite the rest of the family to contribute and turn it into a group card.
Birthday Card for Grandma FAQ
Once all contributors have signed the card, you are ready to print. We have a few different options for printing: print a poster through us, download and print at a local print shop, or have us create a book. To print a poster through us, follow these steps:
- In editor mode, select the eye icon to ‘view as recipient.’
- Click the printer icon.
- Select poster
- Customize print size and select ‘Print and Ship.’
- Calculate the price and order the print.
If you want to print the card at your local print shop, download the JPG version of the board. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your board
- Next to the board’s title, choose the ‘Download or Print’ button
- Select the digital delivery option ensuring the blue poster button is selected.
- Download the file from your email.
For more detailed instructions or a demonstration video, check out ‘What is a Digital Download for a Kudoboard?’.
The final way to print a virtual birthday card for grandma is to make it into a book. A book can be longer lasting than a poster and might be the best option for grandma. To do this, follow the instructions in ‘How can I turn my Kudoboard into a book?’ Here you will find any additional questions you might have when making your online birthday card for grandma into a book.
Most grandmas love getting homemade cards from the people they love. However, sometimes the convenience of a virtual birthday card for grandma is necessary—whether because of distance or time restraints. Kudoboard provides the ability to make an ecard for grandma feel handmade but without the hassle of glue and glitter. The appeal of a handmade card is that it feels thought-out and personalized. You can do just that on your board. When you give grandma a Kudoboard, you will have spent the time to invite contributors to add unique and heartfelt messages. Her board will have the one-of-a-kind charm of a handmade card without the hassle of postage or scissors.
Young kids love nothing more than an excuse to celebrate. When it comes to their grandma’s birthday, they are all in. Not to mention grandma loves sweet innocent birthday wishes on her ecard. For young kids or blossoming artists, you can add a coloring page to grandma’s virtual birthday card. First, you will need to upload the coloring page to your computer. This can be done by taking a photo of the coloring page or making a copy of it at a printer. Once you have a digital copy of the art, simply click ‘+Add to Board’ at the top left corner. Then, select ‘Add Image’ and click ‘Upload Image.’ From here, you can choose the file you wish to use. After the image uploads, you can add any desired text and post the photo. If the artist wants to add more than one coloring page, consider adding an image collage.
After living for as long as she has, your grandma has been through a lot. At some point in that journey, she learned to find the humor in her life. When you create a funny virtual birthday card for grandma, you will give her something to laugh at; what a great thing to do on her birthday!
Kudoboard provides many ways to include humor in a board. Here are some of our favorites:
- Ask contributors to include funny memories they had with your grandma.
- Include your favorite short videos or GIFs that are bound to make her laugh.
- Post a funny picture you have of your grandma.
- Make the background of the card a photo you know she will laugh at
A grandma’s birthday is the perfect day to send messages of love. Most grandmas love birthday cards because they are filled with reminders that they are beloved. So, what should you write on your grandma’s virtual birthday card? First, make sure it is personal, a message unique to your relationship. For some, that could mean making a joke, and for others, a meaningful message. If you choose to make a joke or funny comment, here are some of our favorites:
- “Dear Grandma, I wish I could give back all the love you’ve given me over the years. Since that is impossible, here’s a cake. It will fill up your belly in the same way that your presence fills up our lives.”
- “One minute you are young and fun. The next, you’re predicting the weather with your bad knee.”
- “Lucky for you vintage is in. Happy birthday!”
If you want to write something heartwarming, here are some options:
- “Grandma, from your oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies (that you counted as a healthy snack) to your singing me to sleep, you made my childhood better in a million little ways. You deserve a wonderful birthday and more. Happy Birthday.”
- “Happy birthday, Grandma! You are a graceful, kind, loving, patient, supportive, and dependable friend. Thank you for being the glue that holds us all together.”
- Add a memory you have of her or something she taught you that impacted your life.
If you want to send Grandma on an emotional roller-coaster, consider writing a funny message followed by something heartfelt.
When using an ecard for grandma, you may wonder how your toddler can contribute to the card. Since writing is out of the question, there are a few different ways your toddler can add to their grandma’s birthday card:
- Upload a coloring page or picture the toddler created.
- Record and upload a video message from them. They could tell a favorite memory or all things they love about grandma.
- Let them select their favorite GIF or photo of themselves and their grandma. Then, type their birthday message for them.
- Fill out and upload a questionnaire they answered with questions about their grandma.