Select an Occasion
Pick an occasion for your group card. Style the board in minutes.
Invite people & groups
Watch the Kudoboard come to life as a group of people contribute to it.
Send the group card to the individual or team recipient. For added value, push a button to convert it to a slideshow, a book, attach gift cards or integrate to Slack, Teams, and your Intranet.
Boost Morale, Connection & Happiness
It’s powerfully simple. Appreciated and connected people foster happy teams with thriving results.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Ann’s daughter Liz started her a Kudoboard, invited her family to contribute, and will send the online collage to Ann on Mother’s Day!
- Your logo at the top
- Board export
- Custom pricing
- Tagging, likes, & comments
- Custom URL
- Custom disclaimer
- Proactive moderation
- Custom input fields
- Multiple administrators
- Board metrics
- Embeddable slideshow
- Dedicated account manager
Mothers’s Day Collage, Done Right
For many online collage makers, there are frustrating limits. Whether it’s an inflexible template that only allows you one screen’s worth of posts, or a setup that doesn’t allow GIFs & videos; it often feels like you can’t quite make what you want. And if you are thinking of inviting several others to collaborate in the creation of the collage — forget about it!
With Kudoboard, there’s a better way.
Whether you want to create a smaller collage for free or upgrade for unlimited posts, the size of the board is completely up to you. You can add messages, photos, GIFs, & videos from your computer or directly from your smartphone. And if you to invite others to contribute as well? It’s as easy as sending them the link.
Frequently asked questions about Mother’s Day Collage
A Mother’s Day collage is a compilation of photos and messages for a mother in your life to enjoy. Whether you are sharing photos, memories, videos, or well wishes – a collage is a perfect way to bring them together into one place. With Kudoboard’s Mother’s Day collage template, you can add your photos, messages, GIFs, and videos from you and your group, and deliver them in the form of a greeting card, slideshow, book, or poster.
There are many online collage makers to choose from, but most come with frustrating limitations that leave you with a product that doesn’t feel quite right. With Kudoboard, there is a better way. Kudoboard’s Mother’s Day Collage allows you to add messages, photos, GIFs, and videos – and even send others a link so that they can join in as well! All of this can be done from the ease of your smartphone, computer, or tablet in a matter of minutes.
We have worked hard to make the process of creating a photo collage for Mother’s Day so simple, anyone can do it!
Once you click the “Create a Kudoboard” button on our website, our template will walk you through each step quickly and easily. You will be prompted to input the name of the recipient, and a title for your board, and then select which type of board fits your needs best. From there, you can try out a variety of backgrounds until you find the right one. Voila! Your Mother’s Day board is created!
Now comes the fun part: adding in the content for your Mother’s Day collage. Fill it with as many photos, messages, GIFs, or videos as you want until your collage seems just right. If you want others to contribute as well, send them a link and watch as the board fills even more. You will be amazed at how seamless and easy the process is!
When you can’t decide what to say that will be meaningful for your Mother on Mother’s Day, a quote is a great idea! Here are some popular quotes used for a Mother’s Day collage:
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything” – Unknown
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother – and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.”- Lisa Alther
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” – Golden Girls
Kudoboard has 100+ backgrounds to choose from for your Mother’s Day collage, or our Milestone board allows you to upload a custom background. If you choose to create your own background, select “change background” on your board, select “custom background” in the pop-up panel, and add your background. Then choose a header color, a background color, and click “save changes.”
The great thing about using a Kudoboard collage is the chance to customize it to whatever you need it to be! The sky is the limit for what type of Mother’s Day collage you can present. If you are stuck and looking for some ideas to get you going, here are some options to try:
- Photo collage for Grandma: Grandmas are moms too! Surprise your grandma with a collage full of photos, messages, memories, and more from her kids and grandkids.
- Collage from the kids: Each child posts a picture of them with their mom and writes a message to her or shares their favorite memory.
- Favorite child: take your boring “collage for mom” idea and swap it for a contest to be chosen as “the favorite child.” Each kid has to use the Mother’s Day collage to share why they think they deserve the title, and then the collage is presented for Mom to decide the outcome.
- School Mother’s Day party: Have each child in the class share a message or write a poem for their mom to put on the Mother’s Day board, and then deliver the collage in a link to all of the moms.
- Guess who?: Members of the family anonymously post something they love about their mom or a favorite memory they have with her, and their mom has to guess who it is from as she looks through the collage.
We know that, sometimes, just having a digital option for a Mother’s Day collage isn’t enough. That’s why we have printing options for you! Kudoboard lets you choose to have your board printed as a beautiful, hardbound book, or as a high-resolution poster.
Once your collage is full of the posts you want, you can select the option to have it printed as a book so you have a tangible way to remember it. Our books come with a 7”x7” hardcover and have an image-wrapped, matte finish. We ship anywhere in the US, or to many countries worldwide.
If you choose to have the Mother’s Day collage printed as a poster so that you can frame it, you have the option of 12”, 24”, or 48” wide. We can print and ship you a beautiful, semi-gloss poster, or you can download a high-resolution image of your board and print it on your own.
Still have more questions? Come check out our blog! We regularly post new content to help you find what you need. Once you are there, feel free to poke around and see if any of the other content piques your interest.
As always, we love hearing from you – so please contact us with any unanswered questions!