Select an Occasion
Pick an occasion for your group card. Style the board in minutes.
Invite people & groups
Watch the Kudoboard come to life as a group of people contribute to it.
Send the group card to the individual or team recipient. For added value, push a button to convert it to a slideshow, a book, attach gift cards or integrate to Slack, Teams, and your Intranet.
Boost Morale, Connection & Happiness
It’s powerfully simple. Appreciated and connected people foster happy teams with thriving results.
Dani just finished her PhD. Dani’s boyfriend created her an online Kudoboard and invited friends and family to contribute photos, videos, and messages.
- Your logo at the top
- Board export
- Custom pricing
- Tagging, likes, & comments
- Custom URL
- Custom disclaimer
- Proactive moderation
- Custom input fields
- Multiple administrators
- Board metrics
- Embeddable slideshow
- Dedicated account manager
A Graduation Collage, Done Right
For many online collage makers, there are frustrating limits. Whether it’s an inflexible template that only allows you one screen’s worth of posts, or a setup that doesn’t allow GIFs & videos; it often feels like you can’t quite make what you want. And if you are thinking of inviting several others to collaborate in the creation of the collage — forget about it!
With Kudoboard, there’s a better way.
Whether you want to create a smaller collage for free or upgrade for unlimited posts, the size of the board is completely up to you. You can add messages, photos, GIFs, & videos from your computer or directly from your smartphone. And if you to invite others to contribute as well? It’s as easy as sending them the link.
Frequently asked questions about graduation collage
A graduation collage is a compilation of photos and messages for your loved ones to enjoy during this important life event. Whether you are sharing photos, memories, videos, or well wishes – a collage is a perfect way to bring them together into one place. With Kudoboard’s graduation collage template, you can add your photos, messages, GIFs, and videos from you and your group, and deliver them in the form of a greeting card, slideshow, book, or poster.
There are many online collage makers to choose from, but most come with frustrating limitations that leave you with a product that doesn’t feel quite right. With Kudoboard, there is a better way. Kudoboards Graduation Collage allows you to add messages, photos, GIFs, and videos – and even send others a link so that they can join in as well! All of this can be done from the ease of your smartphone, computer, or tablet in a matter of minutes.
We have worked hard to make the process of creating a graduation collage so simple, anyone can do it!
Once you click the “Create a Kudoboard” button on our website, our template will walk you through each step quickly and easily. You will be prompted to input the name of the recipient, and a title for your board, and then select which type of board fits your needs best. From there, you can try out a variety of backgrounds until you find the right one. Voila! Your graduation board is created!
Now comes the fun part: adding in the content for your graduation collage. Fill it with as many photos, messages, GIFs, or videos as you want until your collage seems just right. If you want others to contribute as well, send them a link and watch as the board fills even more. You will be amazed at how seamless and easy the process is!
Graduation is celebrated in many different ways depending on where you live. Graduation from anything is an important achievement and should be recognized. One of the most popular ways people celebrate graduation is by hosting a graduation party for friends and family to come and share their love and congratulations. The party can be filled with food, music, games, videos, and/or fun decor. Take it up a notch by printing out a Kudoboard Graduation Collage to hang up so everyone can see pictures of the individual who has graduated.
When you can’t decide what to say, a quote is a great idea to write on a graduation collage! Here are some popular quotes used for graduation:
- “Education is the more powerful weapon we can use to change the world” -Nelson Mandela
- “Fight for what makes you optimistic about the world. Find it, insist on it, dig into it, go after it.” -Jennifer Garner
- “Your inexperience is an asset in that it will make you think in original, unconventional ways. Accept your lack of knowledge and use it as your asset.” -Natalie Portman
- “I am here to tell you that whatever you think your dream is now, it will probably change. And that’s okay.” -Conan O’Brien
- “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it” -Robin Williams
Celebrating any big event without loved ones nearby can be extremely difficult. Because graduation is celebrated with friends and family, being without someone is a painful reminder of what you miss. Sending a Kuduboard card or collage for your graduation is one way you can create meaningful connections during this exciting time. If you are the one without loved ones nearby, create a graduation collage of photos, memories, and the best parts from your years of work.
If you are wanting to send support to someone who graduating without friends and loved ones around, have your group make a graduation collage of messages, congratulations, videos, and photos. This can help them feel loved and recognized during this important time even if you can’t be there.
The great thing about using a Kudoboard collage is the chance to customize it to be whatever you need! The sky is the limit for what type of graduation collage you want to display during this exciting time. If you are stuck and looking for some ideas to get you going, here are some options to try:
- Graduation photo collage: Fill a graduation Kudoboard with photos of the individual graduating, along with details of the graduation, for friends and family to enjoy
- Collage of congrats: Send a link to friends and family so they can post messages, GIFs, videos, and photos to say congrats and share their love. You can even collect funds with their posts to be delivered in the form of a gift card.
- Collection of videos: If the person you are celebrating is graduating from something like a college of dance, you could fill the collage with videos of different dances they have done through the years so everyone can see all of their hard work.
- Guess who: Have everyone in your group anonymously contribute messages or favorite memories to the collage, and then have the graduate guess who the author of each post was at a graduation party.
- Group graduation photo display: Do you have more than one person graduating? Make a collage of photos from each graduate and then display it for friends and family to see.
We know that, sometimes, just having a digital option for a graduation collage isn’t enough. That’s why we have printing options for you! Kudoboard lets you choose to have your board printed as a beautiful, hardbound book, or as a high-resolution poster.
Once your collage is full of the posts you want, you can select the option to have it printed as a book so you have a tangible way to remember it. Our books come with a 7”x7” hardcover and have an image-wrapped, matte finish. We ship anywhere in the US, or to many countries worldwide.
If you choose to have the graduation collage printed as a poster, you have the option of 12”, 24”, or 48” wide. We can print and ship you a beautiful, semi-gloss poster, or you can download a high-resolution image of your board and print it on your own.
Still have more questions? Come check out our blog! We regularly post new content to help you find what you need. Once you are there, feel free to poke around and see if any of the other content piques your interest.
As always, we love hearing from you – so please contact us with any unanswered questions!